Monday, January 30, 2012

Does my Visa card need to be confirmed on paypal in order to buy stuff?

Just added my visa card and there asking me to confirm my bank account. I don't want to in particular because I just want to buy stuff online on ebay and domino's etc. :PDoes my Visa card need to be confirmed on paypal in order to buy stuff?
are you talking about the verify option in papal, if its so, its not needed, i never did, you but cannot do Big buys over a Limit,like few grants..! not possible, stuff online on ebay and domino's always good..to go!Does my Visa card need to be confirmed on paypal in order to buy stuff?
Yes you have to. I have had problems in verifying my card and am unable to pay for anything at the moment.
  • online puzzle games
  • national tire and battery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment