Monday, January 30, 2012

Wtf I just got the wrong order from Dominoes?

So I got 3 large 1 topping pizzas from Dominoes today and I just found out that one of them was completley wrong. I got a Lg Sausage a Lg Anchovie and a Lg Tomato pizza, but instead of a tomato pizza they gave me a bell pepper one....Idk if they thought I was trying to be funny, but I really did want tomatoes (not counting the sauce)



Point being what should I do about the wrong order? Should I call and complain? Will I have to pay for another tomato pizza? Thanks in advance.



Oh and I called I didnt use the online order thing.



Any help would be appreciated.Wtf I just got the wrong order from Dominoes?
Call and complain (or go to the store) tell them the situation and how it was too late and use what ifs... what if i was allergic to bell peppers for example, ask to speak to the manager and I reckon a free pizza will be yours my friend.Wtf I just got the wrong order from Dominoes?
You should call the manager.Wtf I just got the wrong order from Dominoes?
Call they'll let u keep the screw up and send u a new one for free. Or credit u account.

No comments:

Post a Comment