Monday, January 30, 2012

I just ordered from dominoes! Want some?

Just a large pepperoni pizza and hot wings and pop :)



It says online that it's in the oven :) I %26lt;3 dominoes pizza trackerI just ordered from dominoes! Want some?
YES!!!!

pizza addict...
mmmmmm i love pizza!





answer? :D



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…I just ordered from dominoes! Want some?
Sure, I'd like a slice please. :)
Thanks but i just had a Papa Johns a few hours back and im full .. pass the Dr Pepper though, ive got a thirst onI just ordered from dominoes! Want some?
no sorry just had some last night, but i'll take some of the hot wings lol
Id rather eat the cardboard box that it comes in than the pizza.
I'll be right over. lol
no but thanks for the offer
I'll have a few hot wings- Thanks-
Thanks but I am full.
i was completely dissapointed with their new and "improved" pizza. that cardboard tasting crust PWNED!! unlike the new one that basically just tastes like crazy bread *shivers* seems i got to go back to lil ceasars, oh well.



thanks anyway for ur offer, enjoy it along with ur nite and upcommin wkend :)
YES! You have officially made me hungry.
Absolutely! i want bread sticks too
Ill take a slice please...mmmm....gkndgkdn....
Yes!! I am so having Dominoes tonight. I wanted it yesterday but was to late to get my order in. I love that pizza they do with the herb sauce between two layers.

No comments:

Post a Comment