Monday, January 30, 2012

Ordering Domino's Pizza Online?

I heard that you had to pay by a credit card it is true?Ordering Domino's Pizza Online?
It makes sense in some ways. Why not just go to their website and find out?



ACTUALLY I don't think you do. I distinctly remember my friend ordering online a few weeks ago. I'm pretty sure she was looking for her purse when the doorbell rang. So I'm going to say no.
No. You can pay cash or credit cardOrdering Domino's Pizza Online?
These days...I only order Domino's online and I've always paid with cash. You CAN pay with credit card but you don't HAVE to.
When u order online, it gives u the option to pay online or when u pick up. Have ordered online a few times and it is GREATOrdering Domino's Pizza Online?
Nope. You can pay Cash or Credit. Whichever you prefer.
No. It's exactly the same as ordering pizza over the phone. When the delivery guy comes to your house, you pay him. Simple as that.



Or if you go to pick it up at Domino's, you can use cash or credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment