Monday, January 30, 2012

Pizza poll: Have you ever ordered pizza online?

i ordered Domino's pizza online three times, it is great 4 me.

their philly cheese steak pizza is awesomePizza poll: Have you ever ordered pizza online?
Heck yes.

If I call them, I have the urge to talk in a funny accent.
Yes.Pizza poll: Have you ever ordered pizza online?
Yup.

Twice.
My god, you can do that?!Pizza poll: Have you ever ordered pizza online?
Yes.
no, I'll try it the next time we order pizza
Yeah. Duh. It was from Dominos and i watched to see where it was on the pizza tracker.
Yep. From dominos!
yes once from Domino's. Their site was very cool and I liked watching as the order progressed from making, oven delivery etc...but as always the pizza SUCKED!
Nah. Not inclined to either.



I called a place once that tried to pressure me into ordering online, and they actually said that they "give their online orders priority" over phone calls and instore pickups. How dumb is that? How *rude* is that? This is basically a pizza place, you're *offering to pay them* for a service, and they have the nerve to tell you to your own face that they *don't* want you calling them up, that they won't give your order "priority" unless you order online, that they'll put you on hold for no reason if you call them like a normal person. WTF?



Man, Papa John's can suck with their attitude sometimes.



Not to mention, I don't like the idea of giving out debit card info online. I just don't. Having that info on my computer makes it a *target*, even with good security at the site. You know?



Just saying....I'll order it the old-school way and if folks get too rude I'll go to corporate and rant at their *bosses*.



Really, how lazy can people be? They charge for delivery *And ask for Tips* and now this...
yes, and they messed up my order. that was the first and last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment