Thursday, January 26, 2012

How do I remove all pop-up blockers from computer so that I can play cards, dominoes,etc. in clubpogo.com?

I Have ALL of my pop-up blockers turned off so that I may be able to play cards online in pogo.com? It still seems to tell me that i have pop-up blockers installed? How do I remove this so that I can play cards online?How do I remove all pop-up blockers from computer so that I can play cards, dominoes,etc. in clubpogo.com?
Pogo and Yahoo work the same way.just sub pogo for yahoo in info below.



Yahoo games and rooms open with a pop up. Turning off the pop up blockers like Yahoo says doesn't work very well! Most tool bars like yahoo and Internet explorer have pop up blockers! When you try getting in lounge or room and it doesn't work. click on pop up blocker on yahoo tool bar. On the drop down list click on Always allow tab it will say recent pop ups blocked. high light Yahoo.com then click allow. On Google blocker click on blocker and it will allow site.

. IE browser settings to allow pop ups Right click on Tools, Internet options, privacy tab, cookie over ride. Type in www. Yahoo.com, allow then OK. If your tool bar has a blue gear with tools beside it, Click on it and a drop down list will have pop up blocker listed.Type in www.yahoo.com, click allow. It is rare but sometimes the demo can go bad. To check, click Tools, Internet Options, Click Browser settings ,Then view objects. If any are bad it will say corrupted instead of installed. If bad delete it and load the new demo next time you play.

This is the proper way to use the pop up blocker. I have never had a problem or had to hold any keys down to get in. 1st thing you do when you get in lounge is check small windows in options box. Once in room make sure you expand it to see chat area. You only see top half of the cards but you can still play. This also gets rid of the big ads at the top of the rooms.How do I remove all pop-up blockers from computer so that I can play cards, dominoes,etc. in clubpogo.com?
When that little bar comes down, right click it and if you want pop-ups on all the time then click that. If you want it just temporary click that. You can always change it later if you want. =)



Hope I helped

No comments:

Post a Comment