Monday, January 30, 2012

Adding tip for pizza delivery online?

So I'm thinking about ordering from campusfood.com and they have a option where I can add a tip online and it'll just charged to my debit card with the Dominos pizza total.



The problem is that I did this once before and added a $3 tip to my online order and the driver gave me a weird look when I just signed the receipt and took my pizza, I guess because he thought I didn't tip him. I want to add a $2-3 tip online again because I don't have cash on me and the nearest ATM and fast food resturant, is like a mile away (I don't have a car). Do the dominos pizza drivers get these online tips?

Or should I just wait until I have cash and starve to death?



BTW the last few times I ordered Dominos pizza they were over 30-45 minutes late but I tipped like $4-5 cash each time anyway.Adding tip for pizza delivery online?
You can tip online and they will get it when they check out at the end of their shift. Just remind the driver that his/her tip is on the credit card and if you got everything you ordered fresh and on time, be sure to tip about 15%.

1 comment: