Monday, January 30, 2012

Ordering Pizza Online?

I was thinking about ordering domino's pizza online? this will be my first time. what i want to know before I do anything. is it reliable, and how do it really work?Ordering Pizza Online?
I once had someone open up a Papa John's acct with my email address. I had a confirmation email sent to me. It had their house address though. I was so angry they used my email that I went online and ordered $100 worth of food and had it sent to their house. This is before you had to pay for it with a credit card online.
It works great. You can actually track your pizza along it's journey. From the time the order is placed until the time it leaves the store.Ordering Pizza Online?
i always order from dominos online!



its sooo cool because it shows you a tracker and all you do is wait for the tracker to reach done and its ready for pick up.



its a very interesting concept.
I've ordered online with Domino's plenty of times and have never had any issues. In fact, my order is ALWAYS accurate when placed online, but only USUALLY accurate when placed over the phone.Ordering Pizza Online?
its reliable trust me. i use it all the time. you are completely fine.
I ordered Domino's Pasta Bread bowls last night - online - and it worked very well. No glitches at all. I was very pleased. Domino's even gave a time the order would be delivered and they were right on! Just make sure you have your credit card handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment