Thursday, January 26, 2012

Help with Dominoes on MSN!!?

One of my favorite games to play online it Dominoes and there is one on MSN games with a ranking system and everything. Neway, i play almost everyday but, for the past 2 days, every time i try to play it does everything right and finds a match and then this message pops up. I haven't changed anything about my cpu or the firewall/internet in the past few weeks so i dont know what's wrong. Also, the other MSN games like Uno work fine. Anyone else haveing this problem??Can anyone please help me??

Unable to connect error



Try re-launching your game.



Please close this window and re-launch your game.



If this problem persists, there may be network issues with the server or a problem with your firewall configuration. Please check your firewall settings by viewing the Open Ports FAQ.Help with Dominoes on MSN!!?
Add me on MSN: jakobtraynor@hotmail.com I will help you out on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment