Monday, January 30, 2012

I want to know how to get discount coupons of big brands(pizza hut, domino's,Levis,nike) for my online store?

You can sign up for newsletters and affliate programs. That is the best way to get coupons and also get commission for each sale.



the best affliate site i use is http://www.cj.com (commission junction) they also have a lot of big brands as well. And most brands have coupons codes or discount links :)I want to know how to get discount coupons of big brands(pizza hut, domino's,Levis,nike) for my online store?
There is many places where you can go check them out one of the is this.



Check out the link.I want to know how to get discount coupons of big brands(pizza hut, domino's,Levis,nike) for my online store?
For Levi, just sign up to receive email and you'll be flooded with codes.

No comments:

Post a Comment