Monday, January 30, 2012

So, What other ways do you waste time online besides posting here in GWS?

ha ha. Forgive me for being cynical, but from where i'm sitting those who deem this self-serving hellhole an "educational tool" must be brand spanking new.



I'm addicted to Yahoo! Dominoes, how bout you?So, What other ways do you waste time online besides posting here in GWS?
eep! What a frightening question...



I play chess, pool %26amp; literati online, spend ages keeping up with the news, politics, current affairs, post to some newsgroups, write articles, have at various times been addicted to online RPGs, MUDs (from the days of Diablo onwards). In times gone I used to chat a lot but much less these days. I daren't think of how much time I spend online.



"hose who deem this self-serving hellhole an "educational tool" must be brand spanking new." - oh its an educational tool alright, it provides a great education about the awareness %26amp; attitudes of the general public, its bigotries, its prejudices, its interests and its psychology. Sometimes there are even some fun questions and answers!
Yahoo backgammonSo, What other ways do you waste time online besides posting here in GWS?
www.bored.com Boomshine Addictive little game



Pal Talk 'And the Answer is' trivia room
I waste a good chunk of time here on yahoo between reading GWS, cats, and dogs... I also waste far too much time on facebook, random wikapediaing, random jstoring, celebrity gossip sites, etc. Perezhilton is my homepage, that should tell you something about how deep my procrastinating ways go...So, What other ways do you waste time online besides posting here in GWS?
This forum is a poor substitute for the old Yahoo message boards (RIP).
I'm addicted to Yahoo ANswers also. But I'm also addicted to WheresGeorge.com. Both guys and females can enjoy both of these things.
I spent last December on YouTube...
I post on some of the IMDb forums, write a little fanfiction, play Sudoku, do online puzzles, and search ceaselessly for The Office spoilers.
I have a couple of bulletin boards which I like and where friends are. I play games that came with my notebook. I look stuff up.



where is Yahoo Dominoes?
I was time online in YA of course! Chat (Voodoo chat server) and MSN Uno. Also various searches and article reading.
Me too! We should play sometime, I do double nine, whenever I'm on, usually go to Social Lounge 2.

I also like Yahoo Pool, Literati and Chess.



Sometimes, I just read historical, political or social material, some friends send me interesting articles, so I've much to read, other times I answer e-mails or chat, etc.
I'm playing bridge. All hail me--King of the Nerds.
Q: "So, What other ways do you waste time... besides posting here in GWS?"



A: Cleaning the bathroom. It just gets dirty all over again.
I have to admit I'm addicted to Myspace. I've found friends from high school that I haven't talked to in 10 years on it.

I'm one of those folks that has to change her profile all the time...and then change all the icons so they match the color scheme.



Newly addicted to Yahoo answers. Great when you're an insomniac like me. I like this forum but I answer a lot of questions in beauty or entertainment in music. Like you said...not meant to be an educational tool. That's what books are for.
Yahoo Blackjack- Now that is what I call a game.
I do crossword puzzles, read news, shop....





and, I'm really embarrassed to admit this, but I check out these sites, too...

http://icanhascheezburger.com/page/3/

http://kittenwar.com/







No, seriously. I'm a dork.
It depends. When I am at home and not reading or spending time with my fiance, I play on pogo or I play Scrabble against the computer...



When I am at work, well, I do have to work sometimes:)



Domino!
livejournal mainly.
I listen to music online mainly and sometimes chat to other people. I lost interest in yahoo answers for a while cause after a while all the question look the same. If I was able sleep right now I wouldn't need to waste my time.
  • sailboats for sale
  • battlefield 3 forums
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment