Thursday, January 26, 2012

Ordering Online For Domino's Pizza?!?!?

I have placed an order online this evening and im not sure if it will work.. has anyone ever ordered online?Ordering Online For Domino's Pizza?!?!?
Yes I have ordered online and worked every time.

I always look out for the confirmation email, although it can take up to 10 mins if your on a web based email like Gmail. I get all my mail from Gmail through outlook so I don't need to refresh my page. Make sure the email hasn't gone into your junk mail either!!!



It should say on the website something like, thank you for your order, as well as the confirmation email, but if you didn't see it and haven't got an email, you can always call your local dominos!



Enjoy your food! :)
I've used their online ordering system a couple of times and it's worked perfectly (though their food never seems to improve). You should be able to track the status of your order in real time on their site.Ordering Online For Domino's Pizza?!?!?
Yes, and it worked perfectly, enjoy your food...



:)
yes and you will be pleased with the resultsOrdering Online For Domino's Pizza?!?!?
Yes we have ordered online and it works =))
Don't they send you a conformation to your email address??

No comments:

Post a Comment