Monday, January 30, 2012

Why is the dominos pizza tracker so phallic?

Has anyone noticed that the Dominos pizza tracker online app looks a lot like a certain body part? Maybe there is some psychological effect Dominos has considered...Why is the dominos pizza tracker so phallic?
Its all in your head, my friend. All I see is a colorful bar ... what, now I see it.



The psychological effect is, Dominos knows you like to watch long shafts that sectionally lights up.Why is the dominos pizza tracker so phallic?
I like the way you can customize it. I like the rock and roll one. It says "YOUR PIZZA'S GETTIN MADEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Why is the dominos pizza tracker so phallic?
Never noticed before...



Will have to order a pizza tomorrow and take a look. X-D
Maybe you just have a dirty mind. I've never thought that.

No comments:

Post a Comment