Thursday, January 26, 2012

Is it cheating, to create a math lesson, that based off one you find online?

I have to create a math lesson, but can't think of any ideas.

I'm against cheating, so I have to make this my own work.

I found online a dominoes assignment, which is perfect.

It involves fibonacci numbers. Can I make a math lesson based on this one? Can I change the one online, to make it my own, so that I'm not cheating? I have to some how incorporate how the TPEs 1, 4, 5, 6, or 7 satisfy my math lesson. Then I have to do a 15 minute presentation on it. Lastly I have to incorporate in my lesson, questions that will get students really investigate math. I have to have why, how come, what do you mean, or what do you think, questions in my paper.Is it cheating, to create a math lesson, that based off one you find online?
No no no. Its not cheating! Just edit it a little because word-for-word is NOT ko0l! hope i hlpd! good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment