Friday, January 20, 2012

Does the Dominos Online Pizza Order Tracker Creep anyone else out?

I just ordered online, and apparently some dude named charles just put my pizza in the oven!

Creeeeepy?Does the Dominos Online Pizza Order Tracker Creep anyone else out?
I tried that and found out that it isn't actually even hooked up to our local office, it is actually hooked up to an office in another state completely.....now what a hoot that is!!!! (We're within a few hundred miles of the state lines)
Probably would...but I dont like Dominos.....



I really dont need to know the name of the guy putting my pizza in the oven...lolDoes the Dominos Online Pizza Order Tracker Creep anyone else out?
Hope he didn't spit on it ( ;
I hope it get s to you on timeDoes the Dominos Online Pizza Order Tracker Creep anyone else out?
no

No comments:

Post a Comment