Friday, January 20, 2012

Dominos online ordering?

I ordered dominos online because i do not have my cell phone with me but it says on there that they might call and if you dont anwser your order wont be delievered my question is do they always call before an order goes out of just if there is a problem with the information? thanks and has anyone used this before are they pretty good about delevering ??Dominos online ordering?
i order dominos online all the time. They never call me, they just want the phone number incase there is a problem, like, the driver gets lost and cant find your house.Dominos online ordering?
No, at the outset you must not choose the problem, but that doesn't necessarily mean that you ought to in reality go through with it once it has been chosenDominos online ordering?
Out of maybe half a dozen times that I've ordered there they have never called. They are always very good about delivering. Even when you order extras on the side, they never forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment