Friday, January 20, 2012

HEY! Do Pizza Hut do take online orders like Dominoes Pizza? For the lazy blobs?

They sure do https://quikorder.pizzahut.com/phorders/鈥?/a>HEY! Do Pizza Hut do take online orders like Dominoes Pizza? For the lazy blobs?
Don't think so, but Papa John's does. and Papa Gino's does if you live in the North.
Yes they do..go to theior website and follow their directions:)HEY! Do Pizza Hut do take online orders like Dominoes Pizza? For the lazy blobs?
if they do order me a pinnapple extra cheese
even if they do, you'd still have to get your lazy butt up to answer the door!HEY! Do Pizza Hut do take online orders like Dominoes Pizza? For the lazy blobs?
I didn't know Dominoes did that.

I guess it doesn't really matter to me I am approximately 20 miles from the closest pizza delivery place.
They do, but not in all locations.
dude no @ least not to my knowledge %26amp; you hve got to be a bum 2 ask that
I don't know. That's a good question! But I've always wondered if anyone really ordered pizza online. I hate talking on the phone myself, but not enough to order my pizza online. LOL I'm sure if you go to the Pizza Hut Website, they'll have a link if they do provide the service.



Love and Light,

S. Royes

http://www.spiritcardreadings.short.be/
haha no they dont at least pizz hut doesnt.
We are all lazy sometimes.And yes there is a way.Go to

https://quikorder.pizzahut.com/phorders/鈥?/a>

Then you have to do a quick sign up.And you will be a registered member then order
PIzza Hut takes orders online.

No comments:

Post a Comment