Saturday, January 14, 2012

How come I can't order dominos online near my house?

It's not like i live in the boonies. i in the suburbs of washington DC and its not available? I hate talking to those fools on the phone. oh well guess ill just get papa johns for my fat selfHow come I can't order dominos online near my house?
Since online is all automated the system probably doesn't recognize you address. I live in apt complex that's fairly new and I can't order pizza online either. When I asked about it they said "online ordering is a convenience not available for everyone" but they said I could just as easily place a phone order. I totally understand, I'd much rather order online myself.
I can't either..not all locations do it. If you would like to have that option, you can email dominos and tell themHow come I can't order dominos online near my house?
lol!! Oh jason...your not fat your just big boned....lol just kidding. Try Pizza hut online their better anyways!!
i live out in the boonies too, and i cant get ANY pizza from a food chain to deliver out here. its just b/c you live too far away from them and they dont want to drive that far just for a freackin pizza.How come I can't order dominos online near my house?
Dominoes is a franchise and the person that owns the one by your home probably has not set themselves up to receive online orders yet. Be patient hungry one.
If you live in a newer subdivision, chances are your street isn't showing up on in the database that the Dominos website uses. Try giving them a phone call and let them know some of the major streets near you, and they should be able to get a general idea of where you're located. Most suburban areas should have at least a few pizza joints within a couple miles, so you could "shop around." If you're out in the exurbs, there just might not be a Dominos restaurant close enough to you.



Cheers,



Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment