Friday, January 20, 2012

How do I order a Domino's pizza online with out garlic sauce on the crust?

I want to order a pizza online but i don't like the new recipe domino's has now, where they put garlic sauce on the crust. I would call and order it but I want to use the online coupon.How do I order a Domino's pizza online with out garlic sauce on the crust?
call the Domino's that it's coming from and say "I just placed an order online, but just remembered that I don't want the garlic sauce on the crust." That should work, I'd think.





+
I would place the order online, then immediately call the Domino's that it's coming from and say "I just placed an order online, but just remembered that I don't want the garlic sauce on the crust." That should work, I'd think.How do I order a Domino's pizza online with out garlic sauce on the crust?
It seems they drizzle and drool that stuff on all the crusts now. I just want a nice plain floury crust! Guess I will have to use Pizza Hut again.
Test it out with various coupons lol..

there are many vouchers and coupons available free onlineHow do I order a Domino's pizza online with out garlic sauce on the crust?
call the store

No comments:

Post a Comment