Monday, January 23, 2012

How do I stop pop-up blockers? Because I can't play a game with the pop-ups being stopped!?

I'm trying to play Dominoes online!How do I stop pop-up blockers? Because I can't play a game with the pop-ups being stopped!?
You can go to the pop up blocker and put in the name of the site that you do NOT want blocked in its list of sites that are not to be blocked. All others will still be and that one will not.
Turn PopUpBlocker onHow do I stop pop-up blockers? Because I can't play a game with the pop-ups being stopped!?
You can press (and hold) the "Ctrl" (control) button on your keyboard when you click a link and it will allow any popups to come through.
You have to go into the options and turn the blocker off. Also if you have spy wear some times it has blockers too. Oh and also virus soft wear can too. Just turn them off at the options menu.How do I stop pop-up blockers? Because I can't play a game with the pop-ups being stopped!?
you should probably not be on that site. sites with numerous pop-ups usually have spyware and trackers so you should steer clear!
Go to the the Pop-up blocker menu and add the dominoes game to the list. Then hold down the Shift key when you press start for the game.
i had the same problem, i all you have to do is get the AOL spareware and virus scanner from there website, they will clean your computer better than all the others and u can play ur game again
try using mozilla firefox when playing games insted good for pop ups and it's faster than explorer but some games you cant play with it like diner dash but you don't have to worry about pop ups all day

No comments:

Post a Comment