Monday, January 23, 2012

How the hell do I order dominos online NOT from my local store?

ok, so my local dominos closes at 11pm,

there's one 5 minutes down the road from that one that closes at 5am however

But, whenever I enter my postcode into the site, it forces me to pick the one that shuts early!

and if I choose the 5am one, I can get all the way to delivery options, where it'll ask me to enter my postcode and then we're back at square one...

It's exremely frustrating as all the good offers are online :(How the hell do I order dominos online NOT from my local store?
how bout you just call them instead, and explain the difficult time ur having placing your order online? that way they can pull up the discounts from their computer for u. and they CAN NOT tell you that they wont do it, cause i've had my local dominoes do it for me numerous times. if they refuse, i'd ask to speak with the manager. they wont turn down getting a sale, unless if there's a lazy employee working there. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment