Saturday, January 14, 2012

I am looking for an online version of Mexican Train dominoes.?

I would like to find an online version that would allow for Internet users to play each other. Mexican Train is one of those games that can accomodate 2-8 players.



I have found an electronic version from amuseware but I only can play against the computer opponenents, and that gets boring after a while.



Thanks.I am looking for an online version of Mexican Train dominoes.?
Try here:I am looking for an online version of Mexican Train dominoes.?
Hello! My mother is also looking to find an online version of Mexican Train dominoes and has me on the search for it so if you happen to find one would you kindly let me know so I can let my Mother know she would be very excited to get it.

Thanks

Brina

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment