Saturday, January 14, 2012

I am not able to play online games like Leterati, Dominoes, pool, etc. Can you help me resolve this problem?

I can play web games like Bejeweled, crosswords, sudoko but not the online games which we play with the oposite players. I am using P4, windows XPI am not able to play online games like Leterati, Dominoes, pool, etc. Can you help me resolve this problem?
make sure java is up to date!

http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.j鈥?/a> Java update site.



Then set your pop up blockers.

Yahoo games open with a pop up. Most toolbars like yahoo and internet explorer have pop up blockers! When you try getting in lounge or room and it doesn't work. click on pop up blocker on yahoo tool bar. On the drop down list click on Always allow tab it will say recent pop ups blocked. high light yahoo.com then click allow.

. IE browser settings to allow pop ups Right click on Tools, internet options, privacy tab, cookie over ride. Type in Yahoo.com, allow then ok. This is the proper way to use the pop up blocker. I have never had a problem or had to hold any keys down to get in.

If you are using norton antivirus you may need to turn it off until you are in roomI am not able to play online games like Leterati, Dominoes, pool, etc. Can you help me resolve this problem?
You need to make sure you have pop ups allowed on yout PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment