Monday, January 23, 2012

I just ordered a pizza online from domino's and i used my credit card, once he gets here will he just give me?

he pizza or whatI just ordered a pizza online from domino's and i used my credit card, once he gets here will he just give me?
He will give you a receipt to sign and put the total your spent and write a tip on there if you want to give a tip. Then he will give you a copy for you too have and the food you ordered.
Sure. He'll just deliver it and maybe ask you to sign the credit card slip. Sometimes not. Just give the guy a tip and start wolfing it down. I could use a slice. Where do you live? Just one slice. Bon YumYumI just ordered a pizza online from domino's and i used my credit card, once he gets here will he just give me?
yeah you give him your credit card number and they will prob. ask you what the expiration date is and then when the delivery guy drives up and hands you the pizza you sign the slip.
yea sometimes or sometimes they want to see your card it depends ive had both happen to meI just ordered a pizza online from domino's and i used my credit card, once he gets here will he just give me?
The driver will give you the pizza and a receipt that you'll need to sign.
You will have to sign a copy of the receipt and show your I.D. then he will give you the pizza.
They'll more than likely just give you the receipt along with the pizza. Darn... now I'm hungry!!
Yep. He'll just fork over that over priced s***
yes just your pizza they know which order is paid with c.c.
Yes.
Yes and you can even tip the driver online.
Yeaaah i got hot wings from dominos online before. He'll give you a receipt

No comments:

Post a Comment