Monday, January 23, 2012

I ordered a dominos pizza online, but didn't get a chance to pick it up . What will happen?thanks in advance.?

I would call Dominos manager and explain your reasons and then offer to pay for the pizza.What a small price to pay for avoiding the do not sell list!I ordered a dominos pizza online, but didn't get a chance to pick it up . What will happen?thanks in advance.?
I imagine Ray is right.



I didn't know the pizza went to homeless (though thats a lovely idea - it would only go to waste). but otherwise I'm pretty sure your email address will go on some list that either blocks orders getting through or calls to confirm the order first...



Best option is to Call Dominos and tell them, apologise and hope they dont ban you from ordering in the future!
It'll sit there for a little bit and if you haven't come they will try calling you to remind you and if you don't answer it'll sit there some more. And finally it will either be eaten for free by the workers or tossed out.I ordered a dominos pizza online, but didn't get a chance to pick it up . What will happen?thanks in advance.?
They will have to eat the cost, which could be as little as a dollar,

but they will put your name on a "do not sell to list"
They get stuck with a pie that will go to homeless. They will recall your e mail address on the hot list.I ordered a dominos pizza online, but didn't get a chance to pick it up . What will happen?thanks in advance.?
Did you prepay? Then your charged for it. Not sure of charge back!

No comments:

Post a Comment