Monday, January 23, 2012

What can I order online for take out in England?

Are there any sites online that I can order take out excluding Pizza Hut and Domino's that don't require me to phone them and permit me to pay them in cash and don't require collection?



I'm not sure which category to put this in... Dining out seems to be the most accurate category but...What can I order online for take out in England?
Online is the new thing . there are several online takeaway companies now urbanbite.com just-eat.co.uk hungryhouse.com



or if you are in london www.cityultima.com has an almagimation of all the online takeaways by area



you can use google too. Just search for indian or chinese or thai in the area you want, i.e indian wanstead and then add online or menu

No comments:

Post a Comment