Saturday, January 14, 2012

Where can I play this style of dominoes online?

I live in the Bahamas and here we play a very different style of dominoes. First of all we dont call them bones but for the sake of this question i will use the term.

The game is played with 4 players. Each player chooses 7 bones. Seeing that we play with a Double 6 dominoes set, no boneyard remains. To start a new game, the player with the highest card (double 6) plays first. If a game has been played previously then the winner plays first. After the first card has been played, players can only play on 1 of the 2 sides of the card, meaning there is only 2 directions of play. If a player is unable to play then they knock, signifying that they have passed their turn. Scores are based on the amount of times a player wins.



Please give me a link to a site where i can play this game or at least give me the name of it so that I can search for it personally. ANY INFORMATION WILL BE APPRECIATED!!!Where can I play this style of dominoes online?
pogo.com is an excellent place go there to see for yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment