Friday, January 20, 2012

Why was my order at dominos like 5 bucks more then what it said online?

yeah so i just ordered some cinna styx and buffalo wings from Dominos and altogether it was 17.02...but when i calculated the price online it was 12.48...should i not give tips or what?Why was my order at dominos like 5 bucks more then what it said online?
The amount of $17 sounds about right for delivery order. If you ever look at your Domino's receipt, they charge for just about everything when it comes to delivery and taxes.



I order 2 Two topping pizzas for $5.55 a piece and your amount is closely the same amount I pay for with delivery and tax.



If I'd pick it up, I can knock off $2-$3 dollars off the price.



In the future, just request a receipt. I request a receipt because I questioned the same thing as you did about the cost. So they need to present a receipt in addition to my credit card sign slip; I won't accept delivery with out a itemized receipt.



Also call the store, talk to the manager, let the manager go over you previous order. If there was a mistake, they will have every order you've ever made with you telephone number or email address used to place the order. Request a copy receipt if the manager tells you the order was right. Always get something on paper to verify.Why was my order at dominos like 5 bucks more then what it said online?
call and tell the store there was an overcharge and you want to know what is was for, tax, tip or what

No comments:

Post a Comment