Saturday, January 14, 2012

Does the computer recognize one opponent over another when playing online dominoes?

I play dominoes frequently and I've noticed a couple things. 1. fifteen times in a row at the start of the game I would have double six and my opponent would have six/three. 2. Thirty two times in a row once a person would dominoe they would open the game with double five or six/four. When I would dominoe I would never have double five or six four. 3. Eighteen times in a row when I would have to draw from the bone yard the computer will give me four or more dominoes before I get one that is playable. When my opponent have to draw, the first one they draw would be playable. Is all this a coincidence? I Would really like to know. Thanks.Does the computer recognize one opponent over another when playing online dominoes?
I think that the dominoes that you are given are completely random.

No comments:

Post a Comment