Saturday, January 14, 2012

Can you pay at the door if you order online at Domino's?

I was planning to try out Domino's online ordering, but I was wondering if you have to pay online, or can you pay the guy at the door, or can you have a choice between both?Can you pay at the door if you order online at Domino's?
You can pay online or at the door, depends on what you choose on the website. I always pay online and let them deliver me the pizza. Happy eating!
yes, you choose your payment method. either credit card or cash.Can you pay at the door if you order online at Domino's?
its better to just pay online
i think if you pay at the door you have to use cash...... i dont think anyone really takes checks anymore......and you usually cant just present your credit card at the door cause they dont have a thing to know if your approved or notCan you pay at the door if you order online at Domino's?
I suggest paying at the door, so theres no confusion. One time my brother ordered pizza online, payed for it online, but had to pay for it AGAIN at the door because the online order 'didn't reach the delivery' but he still had to pay twice. We don't really shop at dominos anymore, but I highly recommend paying at the door. Or just pick up the damn phone and order somethin.
you pay either way
yes you can pay at the door
Well you can pay online or you can pay at the door either way you can pay for pizza!
Either or. I know when I order online, I always pay at the delivery driver. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment