Friday, January 20, 2012

I ordered dominos pizza online, and the payment has been taken twice and refund refused.?

How would I go about getting a refund? They offered me a couple of vouchers which I refused. I just want a refund.I ordered dominos pizza online, and the payment has been taken twice and refund refused.?
go to the dominos and talk to the manager if you have to threaten to call the police
Just call themI ordered dominos pizza online, and the payment has been taken twice and refund refused.?
They owe you a refund and if necessary, I would go to the local DA office or police dept and file a report. Your bank may also be able to help.
Take a printed bank statement to the store and show them it ran twice. If nothing else, work with the bank. Show them the double charge and they should take care of it with the store.I ordered dominos pizza online, and the payment has been taken twice and refund refused.?
if you get no satisfaction, which ever way you try, let the local news paper know, then go round and put thef?cking windows in.

No comments:

Post a Comment