Monday, January 23, 2012

Which major pizza place has the best online ordering and why?

Domino's, Pizza Hut, and Papa John's all have online ordering. Who do you think has the best and why?Which major pizza place has the best online ordering and why?
definitely domino's because:

1) u can customize a pizza on their website and make it ANY way u want with any toppings

2) they have a process meter that tells u exactly what stage it is

#) theyve never taken too long to get my oreder to me
They are all the same to me. I'm not sure I get your meaning when you say "best". You're just ordering a pizza.Which major pizza place has the best online ordering and why?
Mom%26amp;Pop local pizza always tastes better than the majors.
My ex-girlfriend had a tomato allergy and couldn't eat tomatoes, so we had to do specialty orders. We had no trouble getting that taken care of online through Papa John's.Which major pizza place has the best online ordering and why?
I think Dominos, they have a progress bar letting you know exactly what stage of the process your pizza is in and you can completely and easily customize your order.
none I hate to deal with all of that
Pizza Hut.



Quick and that tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment