Monday, January 23, 2012

If you order a pizza online from pizza hut, do you need to show ID or anything when they deliver?

and what about dominoes?If you order a pizza online from pizza hut, do you need to show ID or anything when they deliver?
no unless u got beer from there. jk
I don't think so unless you order alcoholics... my uncle used to order pizza from the window so his parents didn't know so I guess not.If you order a pizza online from pizza hut, do you need to show ID or anything when they deliver?
Sometimes if you are using a credit card they'll ask for an I.D. ( I had this happen a few times) but If you are paying with money then no it isn't necessary.
Not that I ever heard of. Money is considered a valid ID. Not so if there are alcoholic drinks involved.If you order a pizza online from pizza hut, do you need to show ID or anything when they deliver?
why the hell would you need ID?...
if u use atm/credit card... the pizza hut right where i live is very trict about credit cards and I.D.
Only if you are paying with a credit card.
you do if you paid online with plastic

No comments:

Post a Comment