Saturday, February 18, 2012

Can anyone tell me how much this Ravensburger game set is worth?

I bought a wooden box set of games by Ravensburger at a thrift store. The instruction manual says it was made 1966 and is in German. It even came with the original reciept. It was purchased for $118 Dm in 1969. I do not know the name of this box set, as I cannot find it anywhere. It has many games inside like Roulette, memory, cards, dominos, and many others that I do not know, since the names are in German. Does anyone know how much this is worth or where I can find it online. I have searched extensively and have come up with nothing.Can anyone tell me how much this Ravensburger game set is worth?
I can't give you an answer but i know who can. www.boardgamegeek.com is the foremost authority on all things related to board games. from your description you might need to supply a picture or two to help us identify your game. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment