Sunday, February 12, 2012

Which Pizza Store Is The Best (Taste)?

I will order online $10 large pizza.

Papa Jones

Pizza Hut

Domino's

Is there any other pizza online shops?

Is it okay to order only one $10 pizza?

How mush should I pay tip for a deliverer? 2 dollar?Which Pizza Store Is The Best (Taste)?
Papa john's is the best when it comes to taste....Yes, it's perfectly fine to order only one 10 dollar pizza... I've done that many times. Add 1 more dollar to the tip, you will have the pleasure of making someone happy.
Pizza Hut :) ahhh yummersWhich Pizza Store Is The Best (Taste)?
pizza hut;p

and yes its okay

and u should give a 5 dollar tip or less:)
Papa Jones

Pizza Hut





those two places :DWhich Pizza Store Is The Best (Taste)?
Pizza Hut's. I always order one meat lovers pizza for $10. Yum! I pay about $2 bucks for delivery.
Domino's or Papa John's

No comments:

Post a Comment