Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Is the person in the new Domino's commercial male or female?

In their new commercial about their online tracking system, it shows this worker named Jess (which can be a boys name or a girls name) and i cannot figure out what the gender of that person. Here is the commercial, let me know what you think:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5Q2Y2ZQ-…Is the person in the new Domino's commercial male or female?
Lmao that is hilarious! She is a girl!Is the person in the new Domino's commercial male or female?
I've wondered that same thing myself, as I agree that the name and look could go either way. The concensus here though seems to be female and I was a little more inclined to think that way as well, but it's definitely not obvious.Is the person in the new Domino's commercial male or female?
Female

No comments:

Post a Comment