Saturday, February 18, 2012

Where can I find this?

I saw this funny episode of saturday night live, I usually don't watch it but I was bored and I kinda liked it after sitting in and listening for a while. The one skit I liked the most was this one about a guy in a pizza costume advertising really bad for dominos pizza. I don't know the actor, the episode name, or the title of the skit, but I really wanna find it again to show my friend shes leaving soon, so she wants to see it before she goes to Italy. The only thing I can remember was the guy always calling it dominios instead of dominos and he used the tune of mc donalds in one of his lines, like do do do do do dominios. If you can help me please do, I know it sounds stupid to be asking this online just to show a friend a stupid clip, but that's just it. Its something funny I want her to see before she leaves, we won't get to laugh at dumb things like this for a while, we've known each other for 10 years, If you can, please help me.Where can I find the episode of the skit?thank youWhere can I find this?
are you sure you arent thinking Mad TV? there was a skit with Ike Baronholtz with the brownie, "Fudgems" advertising domino's and a lady answered the door...Where can I find this?
http://dailymotion.com
  • vin number
  • area code look up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment