Saturday, February 18, 2012

Have you ever gotten to the piont where you say to women/woman "Ok you win"?

I will admit I am angry.

So women who are angry or wish to hurt men this is your time for celebration.



In the last week the following has occured:

1 My friend who is married, is most likely get back together with his wife who:

Insults him.

May have cheated on him.

Does not support him.

Acts shady.

Granted this guy is not perfect but he can do better and has.

Why is he staying with her.

Probably because his parents did not stay married and he wants a family.



2. For 6 weeks after I got this chics number she continues to play games with me. I do find her attractive and do like her. However, she sometimes returns my pages and then acts shy as if she does not know me when I see her at work. Last week I confronted her and she said "Oh have only 30 minutes for lunch..... and then try to play it off like its no big deal. This morning she smiled and said hello and I said the same. Fine. I will suck it up.



3. On Wednesday I helped this chic out I met online.

Nothing big but it was a gesture.

We were supposed to hook up on Thursday and Friday.

She flaked both days.

Her excuse: "**** happens"



I am a professional.

I am polite.

I have a beemer and I live in a nice area of LA.

The vast majority of people I know at work like me.

I try to help whenever or whereever I can.



So for the women laughing and saying" Ha thats what you get!

Men deserve to be treated like that! Ha Ha Ha! "



Well you won.

And yes I am hurting.

And I cannot control other men even though I care about them.



The only thing I can promise all of you is this:

I will not break.

And one day, one fine day SO HELP ME GOD,

It wont be violent.

It wont be illegal.



There will be a reckoning.

There will be justice and fairness.

Good Luck.



I give credit for putting up with a steady woman. And the key thing is in general I do well with women. I just broke up with a cougar a 2 weeks ago. Its just right now I am pissed off and I need to use my anger as motivation to get more money and more power so I can attract more women and let the dominos fall my way.Have you ever gotten to the piont where you say to women/woman "Ok you win"?
Keep the faith , dude:) A day will come.Have you ever gotten to the piont where you say to women/woman "Ok you win"?
dont put too much energy into women it should be a fun experience.just relax they will come to their senses.

No comments:

Post a Comment