Saturday, February 18, 2012

Want to go back to school...Any ideas? Please Help!?

I was a stellar student in high school and ended up getting into one of the top Universities in the country.



When I got there, I did great for a year or so and soon thereafter got into a medical situation that started domino effect that lead to tons of financial difficulties. I tried to stay in school, but my financial responsibilities got the best of me and took a toll on my GPA. I ended up withdrawing from school under academic probation (AP). I decided to focus on my finances get a full-time job and worry about school at a later time.



My career now is totally blossoming. I was an computer science major in school and got an internship as a software engineer. I've moved through the ranks and am doing really well now...I still *really* want that degree. I know I don't *need* it, but I still want it. But because I left under AP, I had to apply to get back in...since I did so bad, they are not even letting me re-apply.



What I'm wondering is if there are any programs at decent universities (not online schools) to help people in my situation? Any ideas that anyone has for how to get that degree? Any help or insight would be much appreciated.Want to go back to school...Any ideas? Please Help!?
Going to a community college won't be that bad an idea and later on you can switch easily. Community colleges are known for providing regular education. But do select the college carefully so that switching on won't problem later on.Want to go back to school...Any ideas? Please Help!?
I would go to the local community college and get a fresh start. working and school can be really tough. Once you prove that you can keep your GPA up, you can re-apply at the school of your choice. Community college is a great place to start...GOOD LUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment