Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Why doesn't it go to the actual website !!?

It happens alot, not all the time but enough to annoy me!



Say if i want to open domino's website or my online banking, it will automatically go to another website i totally didn't want to go to. Such as Online surveys and Shampoo websites and stuff. I have paid for Norton internet security and i did a virus scan and says i have no viruses. So i have no idea how 2 fix this. Someone help me please!!Why doesn't it go to the actual website !!?
I can suggest using another virus scanner and a registry cleaner.Why doesn't it go to the actual website !!?
Virus? You need a virus protectionWhy doesn't it go to the actual website !!?
Seems like you definately have a virus which is forwarding you to those sites. Download Malwarebytes and install it, carry out a full scan and see if this picks up on any viruses

No comments:

Post a Comment