Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What happens if I 'order' a pizza but don't pay for it?

I wanted to buy a Domino's pizza, so I tried placing an order online. However, the site told me that the order had not been processed, that the store hadn't received it due to an error, and that I should place the order by phone. I did not have access to a phone so I decided to try ordering online from Pizza Hut instead. That worked, and I got my pizza. However, a minute later, a delivery guy from Domino's also arrived with a pizza for me! I had to turn him away and say that I couldn't pay him for that, but more importantly, that I was under the impression my order with them didn't go through. Now I'm not sure whether to expect to be contacted by Domino's for an answer/payment, or whether they put me on a 'do not deliver' list or something and I shouldn't order from there again. Any insight?What happens if I 'order' a pizza but don't pay for it?
You will not be placed under any sort of blacklist for this, at Pizza Hut when we get a made order canceled, we write it down at the end of the day just for the purposes of keeping track of where our money went, not to hunt down the customer. At the end of the work week we give all our canceled orders and mistakes (minus a few that we eat) to a local food bank. Your card would have been charged already, but because you didn't sign it they should've canceled the charge when the driver came back to the store. Voiding a credit card payment may take a few days, but if it is still there at the end of the week call back and speak with a manager.
Probably it would be best to call or visit the sore, and explain what happened. If you have some extra money you could offer to pay, or possibly give the driver a little bit to compensate for his loss. They shouldn't get upset as you have never made a habit of doing this, and things should be ok from then on.What happens if I 'order' a pizza but don't pay for it?
You don't pay, you don't get pizza. They'll just take the pizza back and probably eat it themselves since they can't sell it. But they can't charge you for something you didn't take.
Tell them your situation, i'm more then sure they'll understand!What happens if I 'order' a pizza but don't pay for it?
You should probably try to order one more time and see what happens, if they put you on a blacklist or something.
Nice try. Expect a visit from the police. Explain it to them.
Check with your credit card company in a day or two. If it's there, challenge it.
your be put on a list to not accept any orders
I really hope you tipped that pizza delivery driver anyway. He has to pay for his gas to bring you that pizza it was a waste of his time. I use to work for Domino's and we got paid 2 dollars under minimum wage because we where tipped employees. If you did not tip him, make sure you never order from that store again. we always wrote down the addresses of people that where rude or stiffed us. I will leave it up to your imagination of what happened if they ordered again



. and yes they probably already charged your account call the store and explain your situation. they should take the charge off.
  • andys auto sport
  • tagalog translator
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment