Saturday, February 18, 2012

What should i tell a friend that's charging me for favors?

Hello im here for some advice concerning a grudge i still have against my bestest friend. Well idk if u guys would consider him on after this. Weve been friends for 9 years and always had fun and liked each other very much. Ive always been generous towards him like buying him food at fast food restaurants when he didnt have money,mom gave him rides to his house and places, ect. For this year is been a bit weird for me. Ever since he got a car (or maybe even before who knows) but there was one time where we were both at our house and we wanted to eat. I said why not go eat dominos? He said sure but pitch in for gas. Im like sure its a 10 minute drive from here and back, bit more or less. I can give him a dollar or 2 if i feel generous. After we ate hes like give me about 5 dollars. Im like what? Not even sure why i gave him the money but after he left i told him through online chat that it seemed very unfair and then he got mad and told me that if i knew how much gas was. I just ended it there for i did not want to argue.



Second time happened last month. He works at target now right near my house and i went there one day when he was off. He lives across the street from it and i called him if he wanted to hang. He said sure and we both end up buying something. I asked him that if i can put it with his purchase since he gets a discount he said sure and after that he pretty much charged me a dollar and cuz he said he saved me money. It was about 35 dollars all together with me buying something that is worth 25. It was 5% discount.



Hes coming over tommorow (happens very often) and something came up that made me remember this and i just dont feel comfortable hanging out tommorow anymore. Dont get me wrong weve both helped each other and we have alot in common. And hes been generous a few times. Just very rarely.What should i tell a friend that's charging me for favors?
Do it before hand when you're calm and do your best to keep him the same way or he won't listen to you.........
Just lose him. Don't even tell him why. Let him try to figure it out. That would be best.What should i tell a friend that's charging me for favors?
Hi,

Tbh I think he is taking way more than the advantage of you and next time he charges you for something just add a sarcastic comment like what why don't you have an extra 拢30 because you let me walk through the same one you did.( that wasn't to good tho) or ask him if he's got money problems and that he's charging you to be his friend when I could get a better one for free and inform him how you feel there might be a reasonable explanation for it.
I think he is more on business talk with u then fren talk..talk to him in more formal and business-like tone may make u two more comfortable.



do not expect him to help you without return becos business means "benefits" in return..



choice : - do business with him with no emotional feeling invlove or,



Go find a real friend



cheers!What should i tell a friend that's charging me for favors?
If you wait until he makes you pay again, it might look like the anger's talking. Do it before hand when you're calm and do your best to keep him the same way or he won't listen to you.
Nice friend you got ! I'm sorry to say but if he was your real friend we wouldnt charge you to get like a drive home or an extra discount off a purchase. That's just what friends do. BUT maybe sometimes you can give him a favour too because you cant be always asking him for favours. Wait till he charges you favours and just say " You know what _____ , if i have to pay you for everytime you give me a favour then what kind of friend are you , i'll do it myself "



thats what i think and i hope this helps you. Good luck and i hope you dont loose any more money to this friend
  • pocket bikes
  • peterbilt
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment