Saturday, February 18, 2012

Looking for a job. Suggestions?

Live in South Denver area. 23 years old.



Internet Searches: have tried monster.com, snagajob, career builder, etc. Not even an interview.



Temp Agencies: kellyservices, Advantage Staffing... No luck..



Networking: Tried LinkedIn, friends, family.



Tried a bunch of places: King Soopers, Best Buy, Safeway, Walmart, Staples, Whole foods, Sunshine Market, Sprouts, Sam's club, costco, ultimate electronics, Dominos, Home Depot, Target, AT%26amp;T, 1st bank, tcf bank, .... One Interview, but no call back. I think I tried almost every place within like 20 miles.



Job



Skills I have:

Electrical Engineering Degree.

Good with computers, can build them, troubleshoot them ect. No certifications however such as A+, CCNA, or Microsoft.

Experience with AutoCAD.



Jobs I've had: Fast food (6 months) , Retail (3 yrs), Engineering (4 months), IT (2 yrs)

Most jobs quit to go to school. Engineering job was fired (it was too hard).



Places willing to work: Anything but fast food. Prefer not like to relocate.



Anyone get a job recently? If so, how (i.e. internet searches, personal connections, online social networking, previous coworkers)? Anyone have good suggestions for companies?Looking for a job. Suggestions?
I think you would like what I do. I work for a program called ChaCha! They don't pay much but its something. If you have internet access, that's a plus. You must be 18 years old and have a flexible schedule. People send questions via text and you answer them from the internet. Its great!

To become a guide go to www.becomeaguide.chacha.com. Please use me as a referral babybluekisses2008@yahoo.com. Put my e-mail in the referral box.

Also, try opinionplace.com, they're the only legit survey website that has paid me in the past via paypal. They also offer miles and gift cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment