Sunday, February 12, 2012

Do Domino's Delivery Drivers really carry less than $20 on them?

When it says that at the bottom of my online confirmation order, that's just a lie to keep me from robbing them...right? Anyway, I just ordered a chicken parmesan sandwich and a small pepperoni pizza so I'm going to find out for myself. A little blunt trauma to the head never hurt anyone...right?Do Domino's Delivery Drivers really carry less than $20 on them?
I think they really do. We had a string of robberies last year with pizza men. One was killed. Alot of places here charge to deliver within Rochester City limits.
..riight.Do Domino's Delivery Drivers really carry less than $20 on them?
I think it would and has hurt people :(
psh, blunt trauma to the head?



If anything they'll come out ahead.Do Domino's Delivery Drivers really carry less than $20 on them?
check the glove box the head shot might make him forget to tell you that
I wouldn't know, because I only order from Pizza Hut.
It's a conspiracy.
I don't know, I'm holding out on ordering a Domino's pizza, because I want them to follow me around and make a commercial about me.
  • pocket bikes
  • top baby names
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment