Saturday, February 18, 2012

Can you solve this problem??? (internal control)?

incorrect billing - double swiped credit card

It was May 18 2010we went to pizza hut in ashok nagar and had pizza with my friends it was my treat and i paid it via credit card for the amount of Rs.3414. after a week (27-May-2010) back i was quite a surprised by the online statement it was swiped twice (3414 x 2). I informed both Citi bank but they refused to help me on this. they told they approved it we cant do anything about it. I dont even understand how can they approve two bills at a time where i signed for only one. they also asked me to conatact merchandise and i notified Pizza hut about this and they told we will investigate it before proceeding. but i waited more than a week but i never got back by them. every time i only called. i almost called 7-8 times in a week but they havent mentioned anything about this clearly. they were really testing the patience and no one yet taken the responsibility for this. both citi and pizza hut trying to cheat me and unnecessarily wasting my time by following up this for more than 10 times. Please some one take care of this after this complaint.



incomplete information

I, Ashish Kumar gupta, when came to home after attending my office schedule,I called up tp pizza hut for first time and enquired about the options available of the pizza which are cheap and good.The concerned person named ramesh who is attending our phone has told us only one option which is the costlier one i.e exotica costing Rs.213 small size where as when it has been delivered to us we have looked to the menu of the pizza hut and found that the range of pizzas start from 79 for which he has not provided to us any information.Thus, we have been provided with the wrong and incomplete information.so, now I want redressal of my compliant at your earliest.For your information the loaction of pizza hut from which we have booked our order is at lajpat nagar II.



Delivery not acknowledged

I had ordered for a regular chicken pizza at 3:55pm today from the neighborhood store (SCO-33, Sector 56, Gurgaon). After waiting for almost 35-40 mins for the order, I had to call up to know about the status of the order. However, everybody seemed clueless on any such order being taken. Everybody seemed to be checking with the other person at the store about any such order. Finally the manager (Sachin) came up and he also was clueless. I finally lost it and told him that i'd rather from Dominos and also would lodge a complain against the store.

Pizza Hut site however does not have any place to lodge in complaints. Finally had to order from Dominos which delivered a similar order in 25 mins.



Did not deliver while taking order

I have given the order at pizza hut on 01139883988 for the amount 668 at 09:17 PM. They have taken the order. I have given the complete address of my company. It is in sector 33%26amp;34, Infocity HCL Technologies LTD. At 9:55 they call from 01244089162 and told that they whould not be delivering the order over there. It was quit frustrating as we were very hungry and they are tell that they could not deliver. I again called to the call centre and ask what is this happen. They told that the will confirm from the store and call back in 2-3 min but they did not. I again called and ask, then they told that they will be delivering in 10 mins and they will give the coupon of 50% off on the next bill. Again after 10 min they called and told that they would not be delivering.



We have no hope to get any thing at that time and we have to work complete night hungry.



I have only complain that if they done deliver that why that have taken the order and also informing after 40 mins.

Please take the action on pizza hut.



FROM THESE FOUR PROBLEM , CAN YOU GIVE ME THE SOLUTION FOR THOSE COMPLAINT???

PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP......Can you solve this problem??? (internal control)?
No, I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment