Sunday, February 12, 2012

Dominos Pizza - Discounts/Offers?

Anyone know if Dominos are doing any offers at the moment, over the phone or online? I REALLY REALLY fancy some of their pizza but can only afford it when there is an offer on, its so expensive otherwise!



Thanks guys!Dominos Pizza - Discounts/Offers?
The "Special" in my area is 3 or more at $5.55 each. You can mix AND match. It's a 12" medium 1-topping Pizza and/or the 8" Oven-Baked Steak Hoagies. No Coupon Required. Good till June 29th.



If you like the Brooklyn Style Pizza, they still have them but they aren't advertised. It's $7.99 for the 14" large Pizza with pepperoni or any other 1-topping. It's my favorite. :-)



It really all comes down to what you like (or your family) and how much you want to spend.
Thanks for the Best Answer. I think I'll get a Domino's tonight.

Report Abuse

Dominos Pizza - Discounts/Offers?
Look them up online to see the offers in your area. I personally don't like their Pizza and I have a Dominos a block from me. IF I do order, I order from Pizza Hut.
Probably they have some offers you mean coupons no you mean on the phone and online.Dominos Pizza - Discounts/Offers?
um i well try to order it by phone it depends the amount of pizza u buy
if you order online it is cheaper

No comments:

Post a Comment