Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How hard can it be to get a job at Domino's?

I've applied to every place in my city (Weston, FL) and I've been rejected by each one (or whatever not being called for 2+ weeks means). I've applied online (they don't accept paper applications) to two Domino's, as they are currently hiring and I didn't think I needed that many qualifications for a Domino's customer service representative. I'm 16 (the job is 16 or higher), never been in trouble with the law, but I have had no experience. It's been a week and nothing. Everytime I call to ask about my application, the person knows as much as I do and the manager is never available. How long does it usually take you to get called for a part-time job? Should I give up or what?How hard can it be to get a job at Domino's?
Don't give up, but don't limit yourself either. They may just have a list of interested people and when a position opens up they just go down the list. Maybe your name is slowly moving up the list. Still, don't depend on just them - go apply other places, anywhere that seems like a nice place to work. You could try other pizza delivery places and really anything else. Just keep at it and eventually something will open up.
lol i hear you.



im turning 14 and i just applied for a job at dominos about two weeks ago. theyre hiring and im going for an intreview tomorrow. age didnt seem to bother them.



i think its best if you keep trying. in the meanwhile, try and do some jobs for local neighbours for experience.



worst to worst, try applying at a pizza hut or similar store.

good luck =)How hard can it be to get a job at Domino's?
dont give up. im 17 and i was looking for a job too. i realize that some people get hired because they have connections with the manager or the people that already work their. just keep trying. i finally got hired at the new publix they just build across my street. if you see any new places that are just starting up, or places just being built, hurry up and apply there.
order a pizza and ask to the pizza guyHow hard can it be to get a job at Domino's?
keep trying

No comments:

Post a Comment