Saturday, February 18, 2012

What is this old tile game my grandmother and I used to play?

my grandma and I used to play this old tile game, she says it was called "Rummy Que" or some variation of that name. I can't seem to find it anywhere on google.



The game consists of a bunch a tiles, about half the size of a domino and flatter. There are bunch of colored number tiles and tiles with red suns on them, those are the "wild" tiles. You get a set number of tiles per player and you make different sets with numbers and colors. I forget how the scoring works.



I would really appreciate it if you knew what this game was! It was really fun and I want to try and find an online verson.What is this old tile game my grandmother and I used to play?
Hi! I remember playing this game once at my grandparents' house. I wasn't a huge fan (I preferred Monopoly) but it was still a good time. The game is called "Rummikub," pronounced "Rummy Cube". The Wikipedia article is cited below.



A Google search revealed several links claiming to offer an online version, but they were just endless links to download sites and probably loaded with Spyware. If an online edition exists, try the websites for Best Buy, Circuit City, MicroCenter, and Amazon; one of those should have it if it exists.
  • mini countryman
  • cb radio
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment