Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Domino's stuffed crust pizza?

I could have sworn I saw a commercial a few times on t.v. about Domino's now having a stuffed crust pizza, but when I went onto their website, there wasn't anything about it when I went to place an online order . . . it is Domino's that has this, right?Domino's stuffed crust pizza?
No Pizza Hut Has The Stuffed crust Pizza. They Do Have A Crispy Melt Pizza Though. It Says On Their Site Its Two Crispy Crusts Surrounded By Sauce Melted Cheese %26amp; Your Favorite Toppings.
It's at Pizza Hut and I really didn't like it. The first few bites were yummy tasting, then it started to sink into my gut like lead.Domino's stuffed crust pizza?
I'm pretty sure you saw the commercial for their stacked pizza or double decker... i don't know exactly what they call it
Yes, I'm pretty sure they have a stuffed crust pizza at Domino's. If you go to the shop, you should receive a menu, then you can find it on there.Domino's stuffed crust pizza?
its either dominos or pizza hut
It's a Pizza Hut special, $10.99 for 1 topping stuffed crust pizza (now with even more cheese! according to a commercial).

Word of warning though: 1 slice with pepperoni topping is a whopping 390 calories, 19 grams of fat (29% of Daily Value) and 8 grams of saturated fat (which is 42% of Daily Value!!!) and 50 milligrams of cholesterol! And lets face it, who can eat only 1 slice...

I'd stay away from such monstorosity. No wonder it sits in your stomach like lead, like one answerer said...
no i think pizza hut has the stuffed crust pizza.
I'm pretty sure they do.

If not then I know Pizza Hut has it!

=]
Saw the ad on tv last night....ordered it within the half hour...got something that looked very different....two very flat crusts with the sauce and cheese squished in the middle, and NO crust on the edge. Odd. Very odd.
I know there is a Pizza Hut commercial out there
I did to
I saw that ad too, but I bet Pizza Hut has some kind of copyright on "stuffed crust" pizza (how, I don't know), and stopped Domino's from selling them any more.



Or maybe Domino's just didn't sell that many and gave it up.
1) stuffed crust ummmmmmmmmm

2) call the store and tell them they don't have stuffed crust pizza on their site . they probably have it
pizza hut

No comments:

Post a Comment