Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Have you ever ordered a pizza on-line ?

All the major pizza chains accept online order's , domino's , pizza hut and pappa john.

but I have always been a little leary of ordering online is it faster , slower , same and how is the accuracy of the order ?Have you ever ordered a pizza on-line ?
i have done it once....with Pizza Hut....they screwed up my order....will never do it again
Yes. I like ordering Pizza Hut. They get my order right. Papa John's screws up my on-line order every time garenteed.Have you ever ordered a pizza on-line ?
I like it because I can see the order is correct, many times they seem to miss something when I phone it in
it's pretty fast but most of the time they mess up my order. =[Have you ever ordered a pizza on-line ?
I tried it once with Papa John's, but despite trying two different browsers, once I tried to submit the order, the site would crash. I was not happy, so I called the order in at that point.
i don't have a credit card i just turned 18
I have only ordered using Pizza Hut, perfect order every time, same time as phone.
never have, sorry
Just tonight we ordered. Our Pizza Hut is fast, dependable and accurate. Oh, and delicious!
It's always been good for me. But if you have a special order or instructions concerning the pizza then they'll often get it wrong.
Yes, I ordered Papa John's on-line and when I arrived to pick it up they said they didn't receive the e-mail. I never did that again!
The papa johns website is very easy to navigate and your order comes within 30 minutes. You can even pay with your debit card online. I've used it quite a few times.
its pretty much the same, i would rather order by phone
I only order on line and it's great because a lot of them have coupons so you don't have to go looking for them. It's about the same as far as speed. The accuracy with Pizza Hut is great.
No. But look at this pizza





http://www.spamyboy.com/?member=20
I ordered from pizza hut, and they took about 45 minutes but it was accurate. the order was right and my credit card had no other mysterious charges.
no
I think it's according to what city you live in. Give it a try at least once.
Yeah lol, I ordered pizza online for my sister and her kids cause they were starving (in another city) and they said it got there fast and delicious. I got 10% off for ordering online.
I've ordered from papa john's and I never had a problem. The service was fast. I don't put in my credit info. I pay cash.
i used to order online alot and it was always the same speed
I order online only, and the service is faster. you order what you want, and dont have to deal with anyone who had a bad day....go ahead try it...the worst thing that can happen is for you to get it wrong!
yup its slower than calling of course

No comments:

Post a Comment